Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday's Grab-bag


In today's grab-bag we are sharing bunnies with things on their heads. Yes, that's right. Some of you may be familiar with the internet trend of putting food on a pet's head. I'm not sure where or when it started but I first saw it via Food On My Dog, a tumblr site devoted to Tiger and the food Tiger has on his head.  Click the picture below to link to the site.



One of my friends just shared a similar site with me called Stuff On My Rabbit.  As you might expect, it features Vinnie the rabbit and the stuff that gets put on his head. Click on the picture of Vinnie to go to the site.


Coincidentally, or perhaps not, Lilith's mom shared a series of pictures of Lilith with things on her head just a few days ago, and I said to her, "I don't know where I'll fit them in but they're too cute not to use!"  Well. . . that's just what Sunday's Grab-bag is all about. So Lilith is pictured at the top of this page in all her fluffy glory, and here are a few more pictures too. 



Look-it's a bunnycorn!  Remember you saw it here first folks.


Thanks for stopping by today. We have some new rescue stories to share this week, but we are always accepting submissions. If you haven't shared your picture for the Great Outdoors photo share there's still time for that too!

Follow us on social media:  
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rescuedogblog
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
Instagram: @rescuedogblog 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment